None of the methods from the log come from my library. I have no idea either where they come from but after multiples attempts, those lines never showed up again so I don’t think it is related.
After a closer look, I noticed that I did not used the jsNavMenu sample but more the “myapplication.lbs” used during the Omnis formation. So I have tried to refresh a page with this library, it also does work properly.
We spent a few hours with Alain Teboul trying to figure out the issue, using the log of my library and the one of “myapplication” and it has led us to the track of the rtTask. In “myapplication.lbs”, the rtTask constructs itself, then when the page gets refreshed, it destructs itself and then reconstructs :
myapplication.jscountriesForm/$event End If
0: myapplication.jsMenuNavMenu/$destruct # Enter your termination code here
0: myapplication.jsMenuNavMenu/$destruct Calculate ltest as ‘ok’
0: myapplication.rtMyTask/$destruct # Enter your termination code here
0: myapplication.rtMyTask/$construct # Enter your initialization code here
0: myapplication.jsMenuNavMenu/$construct # Enter your initialization code here
0: myapplication.jsMenuNavMenu/$construct Calculate iRow as pRow
However, for some reason that we have not yet resolved, my library seems to be unable to reach it once constructed. It constructs itself at the beginning and then it disappears from the log:
non.Startup_Task/$construct Calculate lTest as sys(3000)
0: non.Startup_Task/$construct # Do $clib.$remoteforms.jsMenuNavMenu.$open()
0: non.rtTask/$construct Breakpoint
0: non.rtTask/$construct Calculate lTest as ‘ok’
0: non.jsMenuNavMenu/$construct Breakpoint
0: non.jsMenuNavMenu/$construct Do $cinst.$objs.SubWindow.$classname.$assign(‘jsHome’)
So I must have done something, at some point that cause the rtTask to become unreachable. Both of the rtTask (mine and the working library) are exactly the same.