$813 serverless mode not working Help please
If your app includes offline support, you need to decide whether or not to include the SCAFs inside your app. If you do so, the app will be larger, but it will run in offline mode immediately, with no need to first update from the server.
If you wish to include the SCAFs in your app, you should do the following:
● Browse to the html/sc folder of your Omnis Studio installation. ○ On Windows, this will be in the AppData area.
● Locate your App SCAF (This will be a .db file in the root of the sc folder and will be named as
● Also locate your Omnis SCAF (This will be the omnis.db file in sc/omnis/ ).
● Import both of these SCAF files into your Android project’s assets directory.
○ The easiest way to do this is to copy them to your clipboard, then paste to the assets directory in Android Studio.
Manage your list subscriptions at lists.omnis-dev.com