simple js/css widgets/ controls
recently i uploaded some examples for intergration of
famous js/css widgets into omnis
– horizontal list from select2.org github.com/Gnomon/PILLS
– typeahead from twitter github.com/Gnomon/TYPEAHEAD
– rangeslider – not famous but useful for interval ratings github.com/Gnomon/RANGESLIDER
integration into you projects is very easy.
– drag the control from the demo form and drop it onto your form
– set $dataname of the control – the control will update it
– call $redraw to update the control
And of course you need to add js and css files to your html page.
(- very few maybe – 3 on average see template htmls
– all including user.js github.com/Gnomon/omnis-user.js which allows to do the widgets with very little code.)
Now i’m curious to see, if this is useful for anyone.
If so, i’ll continue to work on this
if not, i’ll improve the world somewhere else 🙂
Please forgive me, that i’m not solid with the JSON import/export
– often produces errors when exporting and importing – so i did include the libs as a fallback.